The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of going for this Kit.!

Tricky-Ricky

The seams look bab but then if you blend it what is there left of the kit?

Bumper and skirts are nice, the line to the side repeater is in keeping with the existing lines of the car too I guess, I just don't like the other "fussy" bits.

But do you like it? If so that's all that matters...

Bumper and skirts are nice, the line to the side repeater is in keeping with the existing lines of the car too I guess, I just don't like the other "fussy" bits.

Yes i do like it, but i have to agree it may be better blended, don't mind the fussy bits, i think it will be a case of bung it on and then decide on blending, i have asked for pics of the other side as i would like to see how the ariel and fuel flap are dealt with;)

I think i will also spray the car white.

I think the front bumper, wings and skirts are nice but I don't like all the lines on the rear quarters and rear bumper. Get rid of them and IMO it would look awesome :thumbs:

I also think the mouldings in the front bumper for the indicators should be removed and LED replacements put in the holes above. That would look good.

Bab Lol.

I think it's too aftermarket, it doesn't seem to flow with the lines of the car.

Haha, putting same kit prolly, when my car will be in Poland at November for respray and wheel refurb :p

Without sounding bad, how much would you pay over there for a respray and kit fitting. Given the strength of the pound and in country fluctuations, it may be an option to send a car off shore for a good job....

Without sounding bad, how much would you pay over there for a respray and kit fitting. Given the strength of the pound and in country fluctuations, it may be an option to send a car off shore for a good job....

Kit fitting 90 pounds, full respray prolly around 500 pounds (same colour), wheel refurb around 125 pounds. And we are talking about proper profesional painting place. Also 90 pounds is a price of fitting this kit by JDL.

Nah, doesn't do it for me at all. Yet another slap-on kit that doesn't complement the Supra's lines.

I really would have though you'd have better taste Ricky :( :thumbdown:

Taste is a matter of perception;) anyway i have always liked the more odd kits:p

I actually think it will look OK with some tweaking;)

Well i have gone ahead and bought this kit, and will fit it during the next couple of months followed by a respray, i may or may not blend it, depending on how it looks;)i will probably go spoiler less as well!

I really like the overall look it gives the car, which is what counts:tongue:;)