The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rotorstock 4 pics

TrickTT

Heres some pics of me on the strip, taken by the pro photographer there:)

My best time of the day was a 14.08 @105mph, which was a little dissapointing tbh, but it was my first ever time on the strip, and I need to practice my starts, my 0 - 60ft times were awful.

Fingers crossed for some better times at japshow.

Sorry I was Mr unsociable as usual, but i tried to say Hello to as many Supra owners as i could when i was walking around in a drunken stupor.

I was with some mates i hadn't seen in a while (we were the group of campers in an R33 GTS,

x2 R34 GTR's, a Gen2 RX7 and the Ferrari 355) so had some catching up to do and before i knew it i was pissed and it was dark!:D

I only ran a couple of times on the Sat both 12.9's.

Went head to head with my mate Tom's UK Spec R34 Skyline GTR, he managed to stage up 1st, which meant i didn't get much time to build many revs up. Of course being 4WD he was out of the trap faster than you could say GO! but i soon reeled him in and took him out just before the finish line! I ran a 12.9 he ran a 13.0. Hurray another kill for Supra's!

In the word's of Mr Vin Diesel "Does matter if you win by a mile or a metre, winning's winning!";)

Not my PB, but now consistently in the 12's still which is cool.

Was quite funny all weekend hearing people talking about his brother George's Ferrari 355 saying it was an MR2 with a bodykit!

:rlol:

How can they not tell the difference i dunno...?

Glad you a had good time mate, didn't actually believe you were going to put it on the strip until I got your text with your time :D I was well impressed. Looks as if I'll have to get mine on now :innocent:

just need to imagine the pubs a 1/4 mile away ;)

great pics

jamie

Thanks Guys

Cool pics! Car looks nice! I like #1 and 3.

Thats not a bad time, dont beat yourself up about it. Just need a little more practise :) Did you even bother to tinker with your tyre pressures?

No mate, ran everything stock. Problem was too much grip i think. It was hot as hell on saturday and the track was very sticky. I was power braking up to about 2.5k (didn't want to wreck the gearbox) and it was bogging down in 1st, even with the racelogic turned off.

Looking good mate, thought you werent ever going on a track or strip tho,:p

I Lied:innocent: You up for the ring next year:eyebrows:.

Sorry I was Mr unsociable as usual, but i tried to say Hello to as many Supra owners as i could when i was walking around in a drunken stupor.

No problem mate, there was a few supras spread round on other stands that I didn't get to speak to either. Saw you race the skyline though:thumbs: