The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone seen one of these before??

Elmo

lol - I've sent the chap a question asking for some form of proof about the power increase, and cars this has been fitted too... I said I'd be interested in a bulk purchase for an owners club to see if that tempts a response...

(No mention of this club, or the fact I own a supra at all of course)

He's quick on the reply!...

i have fitted 1 too my honda prelude and my nissan 200sx tiurbo and they have made a big difference to both of my cars but i have not yet got round to getting them dynod yet as i am very interested to see what extra horse power they given to my cars but i am sure i will be able to get hold of some from the dealer if you would like me too as i have been shown some my self before i started selling them

So I think I'll ask for the stuff from the dealer too ;)

it is an inline extraction fan most commonly used in bathrooms and kitchens to take away nasty pongs/condensation, perhaps if you arranged 4 inline you could get a 100 hp :D, if peeps actually fall for this scam then good luck to the guy

Now you come to mention it, it does look very similar to the extractor fan above my shower!!

These work really well and do give an added performance boost at low rev's.

I'm prepared to even give a club discount on them if more people show an interest.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

:yeahthat:

are you being serious mate, a turbo charger is a centrifugal compressor that spins over 100,000 rpm that is how you gain performance, this piss pot toilet fan will spin at 300 rpm and deliver no compressed air at all, it is no more than a hair dryer, infact if you stick it in your intake it will cause a restriction and reduce power