The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How common are Supes - Here are my results

SupraAyf

Right Fella's,

I always used to think when I was on my travels, just how rare Supe's are compared to the likes of Porsche and other varieties of fast cars.

Well, today, I decided to count them all for myself. Yes, I agree, a few of you may be muttering the words "social life" and "must get one" under your breath but my journey was long and I needed something to pre-occupy my simple mind.:innocent:

Route was from Portsmouth to Chelmsford via the M25 and A12 and then A12, M25 (Jct 4) to A232 (Croydon) and down the A3. Mileage was about 280 and the journey time was 8 hours because of the shit traffic:

Well here are the results:

1 Porsche 60

2 Celica 22

3 MR2 17

4= RX8 14

4= Scooby 14

6 350Z 6

7= FTO 5

7= S2000 5

7= Aston 5

10= GTO 2

10= Skyline 2

10= Ferrari 2

10= Supra MkIII 2

14= TVR 1

14= Lotus Esprit 1

14= Maserati 1

14= Nobel M12 1

14= Bentley 1

14= RX7 1

14= Supra Mk4 1

21= Evo 0

21=300ZX 0

22 The number of times I almost crashed my wife's car when counting the above: 67

I may even grow up to be one of those traffic monitors in a few years; after all, I'm only going on 35 at the moment:)

well i have just come back from france and spain 2245 miles in the supra and did not see another supra untill i was 25 miles from home in west sussex so i still think they are rare and very glad that i own one

Good effort Brett - you can tell us all about it at the Brighton Meet tomorrow:)

If any of you fancy starting your own business and know a lot about import laws then I would suggest coming to spain and importing supras, the young spanish males love their cars and I have only seen 1 supra here in Marbella in a year and a half.

I will be importing the 2nd soon. There are thousands of Porsches, even saw for the first time a Koenigsegg, had never heard of it.

Guest CoolsBlue

i saw like one supra today!!! and lots of merc's and porsche's!!! and the supra i saw...i was buying something of the owner so it dont count lol

are you a copper now andy,

or do you have one of those pen and paper things attached to your windscreen

Just an A4 notebook on my lap and a pen behind the ear Si - Almost crashed 20 times on the dozens of occasions when I dropped the bloody pen though:innocent: