The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra journey, from a frog to a prince

hodge

I'll try and explain this the short way.

9 months ago my Supra engine packed up, so I sent it to Envy to be repaired as I didnt know what was wrong with it.

It Stayed there for 6 months as they tinkered around with it.

It turned out to be sticky valves.

I got the car back home and it lasted 4 days and the same happened again. Things pointed towards the oil pump starting to pack up, as it starved the head of oil.

I decided to have a go at sorting the thing myself. I have a mate with a garage who agreed to let me use one of his ramps to put a new engine in. Ive changed engines on XR2's but nothing like this, but if you dont try you never know I suppose. 1 thing led to another and as I put the engine back together I found myself spend quite a few hundred pounds with colin (Colsoop) on chrome and polished bits.

So then I thought lets make a project of the thing. Ill sort the body work and get it painted.

Ive fitted a du-luk front veilside skirts, spats, and overfenders and a TRD spoiler. all this was also done by myself. Then it was off the the bodyshop to be painted. I agian got the idea for the paint from Colsoop. I went for Banzai Blue pearl or Lambigini Blue as its also called.

I got the car back from the body shop yesterday and just had to share it with you guys. To be honest I cant believe its mine. I never thought I would have a car like this.

Heres some pics of the car as it is now, I hope you all love it as I do.