The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I Like this ALOT

Tee from China

Funny that I found them on the Abflug site don't you think??? so how are they different???:(

If you take a look in my garage you'll see the differences

if anyone would know you would, are they just badly made or is there any other differences?

To be honest he's right that is an abflug kit but there is a copy floating about on ebay. Whoever the carbon fibre one is made by has poor lines.

OK I do not doubt for one minute that there are copies of all kits about which are of questionable quality :search: but I was saying that I like the look of the one in the picture - which as I found it on the Abflug website so can assume it is genuine and that they fitted the kit so the fit and finish is not in question more the style of the kit.

I feel that this is much better than most - say for instance an S900 with only maybe a Buddy Club or a Veilside Fortune03 being as interesting on a Supra and in red the Zefi:r looks the dogs dangles! or am I alone in this thought???:rolleyes::tongue: