The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im readdy to order! questions..

Reesen

Hi folk´s,,

Im sitting here readdy to order some parts (just waiting for some of my buddy´s to make up their mind on what they want), and then I sudently had some doubt´s about some thing´s! So here are my questions...

I got a GT4067 turbo, and im going singel this winter, but would you go for the 264 degrese or the 272 degrese camchaft´s? And what more do I need exept from the ECU, and injectors! Here´s what I got until now...

GT4067 Turbo

EX power manifild

60mm wastegate (is it to big?)

FMIC

GReddy PRofec Boostcontroller

HKS Exhauste (Will build the rets for my self)

Apexi Charcing stabilisator

Iridium ø4 sparkplug´s

Think that´s it.. But properly have forgot something! :-)

These are the thing´s I wanna buy!

HKS Fuel Rail (yhere are just one)

HKS Fuel regulator

HKS Fuel Lines

HKS Camnshafts

Do I need more?

BTW... what is the diff betwen the JZA80S1 And the JZA80S2 (is this the vvti??)

Hope you can help...

Cheers

I got a GT4067 turbo, and im going singel this winter, but would you go for the 264 degrese or the 272 degrese camchaft´s? And what more do I need exept from the ECU, and injectors! Here´s what I got until now...

;) But regarding the Injectors.. I wpuld like some 680-720, but think the HKS is to expencice, so witch should I choose insted??

grahamc injectors?

hks 264 should not change the ideal, 272 will. I am running 264 cams and like them.

You don´t loose to much i the low refs right? And since im not aiming for 800 bhp (Im aiming for 600), I think the 264 should be enough!!

grahamc I went for an HKS kit from Nic (ImportPimp) fuel rail, fitting kit, fpr, 680cc injectors, all for a decent price. Give him a shout...

I run the 264 cams on a hybrid twin setup with about 450 - 500 bhp, and I dont have an issue with lower revs

I did give him a shout, but sudently he just stopped answer my pm´s, so his propperly bussy, but then some friends ware going to order somthing from japan, and I thougt what the he##,,, Order it my self ;)

But sounds good with the cam´s... But someone must know the perfect setup for the GT4067 turbo (A/R 70... So it´s not that big)!

But let´s go back to the original question´s!

I got a GT4067 turbo, and im going singel this winter, but would you go for the 264 degrese or the 272 degrese camchaft´s? And what more do I need exept from the ECU, and injectors! Here´s what I got until now... AND

Do I need more?

BTW... what is the diff betwen the JZA80S1 And the JZA80S2 (is this the vvti??)

And a good morning to ya all...

I did give him a shout, but sudently he just stopped answer my pm´s, so his propperly bussy,

Sorry Christian I've been out of the office for the last few days and got a bit behind, let me know if you still need me to do anything.

cheers