The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Information

smiles181

maybe an auto tt you wont get a good manual tt for that price

don't believe hte word good was used in the list :p

Our budget is around £5900.So whatever we can get for that.All my partner has told me is its gotta be 3.0l twin turbo,manual and has to be black

turbos are over hypd get a N/a with Nos! more fun:tongue:

If we got a straight 6 how much would it cost to get a turbo fitted to it.I have found a few tt but they are 7500 and we don't have that money. 5900 is the most we can spend

if you got an n/a then to convert it to tt, would cost 3k for the transplant (jez) bit imo i would save a little more,;) a manual tt in black is a tall order, unless you take your chances at auction

Welcome to the club!

Problem with trying to buy a twin turbo manual for less than £6k is that you'll need to anticipate spending some money on it. Hopefully you'll be lucky and you won't need to. But... what happens if a turbo needs replacing? Or any other pricey job?

However, if spending that money will leave you some in reserve for those unexpected mishaps then, go for it!

As others have said, a TT 6 speed supra in black will probably set you back a bit more, £7-8k at a guess? Less if it's been owned by a less-than-careful owner who's just looking to offload it onto someone else.

We are going to have to go with a non turbo supra.We are going to look at a black one tomorrow with 41,600mileage so hopefully my partner will like it.Plus its in black.

i am thinking you are the female of the partnership is that right:D

Okay, so if the budget only stretches to an N/A, would we recommend having a test drive in a TT to help decide whether to save for a bit longer then go straight for a TT, or would we advise to buy an N/A and not even try a TT so you don't know what you're missing?

We got one yesturday. White supra with 49000 on mint condition with no modifications got it for 4250.i love it

Nice one! For the money you had to spend, I think you've made the right choice! That's pretty low mileage! Colour / manual or auto?

Pics....?

Enjoy!

We got one yesturday. White supra with 49000 on mint condition with no modifications got it for 4250.i love it

Nice one! For the money you had to spend, I think you've made the right choice! That's pretty low mileage! Colour / manual or auto?

Pics....?

Enjoy!

I'm guessing white ;)

Welcome to the club. Glad you're happy with your new purchase! Do you have any pics?