The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 1st buy

Guest Rich22

Guest Rich22

Hi guys

Not sure where to put this so i put it here

sorry if it not in the right place

Right i got to ask you guys something

If i went out got a loan to buy my dream car. is there drag or any races going on in uk midlands that you can win money lol

because getting a loan in my life is not the best idea to do

but i so want a supra

Guest Nicholas

nope besides you'd need a serious car to beat some of the midlands lot, I know of 3 cars running over 600bhp!! :)

Edit 4, forgot about UK-RICH which reminds me I need your help with something mate will pm ;)

Guest Rich22
nope besides you'd need a serious car to beat some of the midlands lot, I know of 3 cars running over 600bhp!! :)

Edit 4, forgot about UK-RICH which reminds me I need your help with something mate will pm ;)

Thanks guys but its not the car i need to think about its making sure i get the money back if i going to race i will make sure my car is no less than 800bhp or theres no point in it i am looking at a 950bhp car love my mate he no's car

So i think i can do it lol

Mate I aint gonna beat about the bush....

Do you own a Supra, Skyline, Evo, Subaru just now?

Have you ever built such a car

Do you know whats involved in building a Drag Supra?

More to the point the cost involved?

Your looking at about 20-30k and you aint even there yet!

Your dreams are going to be shot down in flames on here, the fact that you gotta take a loan out basically means it aint gonna happen

Guest Rich22
:)Great idea, I mean whats the worst that can happen ?

the worst

well i could crash it that means no car no money big loan

so i think thats the worst that can happen

Has to be said, so you want to buy a Supra of at least 800BHP so you can go drag racing professionally and win money?

Or you want to by a Supra of at least 800BHP and go out and do illegal street drags and hope to win money?

If its the latter, then you have come to the wrong place for advice;)

Guest Rich22
Mate I aint gonna beat about the bush....

Do you own a Supra, Skyline, Evo, Subaru just now?

Have you ever built such a car

Do you know whats involved in building a Drag Supra?

More to the point the cost involved?

Your looking at about 20-30k and you aint even there yet!

Your dreams are going to be shot down in flames on here, the fact that you gotta take a loan out basically means it aint gonna happen

Yep you are right mate

but if it all gos tits up i can say i had a go and i did not giveup just becuase i have not had one and do not no how to put one togetter

A dream is something to go for or theres no point in having it

Hmmm thats going to be a HUGE loan. It's not just buying and building a big power car but when the loan runs out she'll still need maintaining. What happens when the turbo(s) let go, you blow the diff or the clutch lets go? Another loan? What about buying decent drag radials and a trailor to take the car everywhere? If you will drive it to events then it's going to cost even more to make it road legal and a quick drag car.

Sounds more like you need a mortgage to me mate! ;)

Hmmm thats going to be a HUGE loan. It's not just buying and building a big power car but when the loan runs out she'll still need maintaining. What happens when the turbo(s) let go, you blow the diff or the clutch lets go? Another loan? What about buying decent drag radials and a trailor to take the car everywhere? If you will drive it to events then it's going to cost even more to make it road legal and a quick drag car.

Sounds more like you need a mortgage to me mate! ;)

Was just thinking that.... a loan to build a decent race car....hmmmm... CEEERCHINGG

Thanks guys but its not the car i need to think about its making sure i get the money back if i going to race i will make sure my car is no less than 800bhp or theres no point in it i am looking at a 950bhp car love my mate he no's car

So i think i can do it lol

A couple of guys may give you a race at Santa pod down the strip Leon Green as Gaz Walker come to mind but I hope you have deep pockets :D