The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious show - Brighton Race Course

Trig

Details about it...

Hundreds of hot cars, entertainment, live action, stunt driving, trade stands, top music, on-site camping, BBQ and Hog roast, individual show"n"shine, spot prizes, club displays and much much more! Show opens 12 noon till 7pm. Under 4s are free, 5-12 yr olds £5, 12+ £10 and on the door £12.

Went to the Brighton thing. It was a big let down. I reckon less than 50 cars there. Some of which were rusty!!! But on the plus side there were some nice Jap cars - including a few Supras. I am sure I saw Mark's purged Supra in the car park.

I know Jason Finn - so got to sit inside the arena where the stunt driving takes place - lots of free Goodfellas Pizzas and watched a modelling contest featuring some serious mingers.

Good laugh, but not worth £12 each i'm afraid.

Well maybe sunday was the day to go. Went down there and was expecting to park up in the customer car park and trudge to the back of a 200+ queue of people, but no! The bloke on the gate asked me if i wanted to display my car?! When i got in there i wasnt dissapointed, loads of jap motors including supras, evo's and skylines and then the bloke asked me to park next to the evo from 2 fast 2 furious. Quite a few fit birds as well... which was nice. took a few photos too.

vBulletin_picture001

Took my boy down on Sunday.

Some great driving by the maniac with the TVR and some nice Jap stuff........

I too was asked to display the car and had people crowding round the engine at one point......

Not a bad day at all, spoke to a few Supe owners and a skyline owner from Brum......Nice guys.

Gave out BBS details to a few owners who knew nothing about us...so we may have more members as well with any luck.....

Oh yeah........there were some right mingers with much too short skirts on....lol

:flame Dev :flame Dev :flame Dev