The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Roll Up, Roll Up

TOKYO

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Logged in user: pulse [logout]

ho hum.

-p

Here ya go:

Brands Hatch Indy circuit track day.

We've been offered an exclusive, i.e. just for us day at Brands Indy at a really good rate on either 24th November, 4th or 8th December. All up cost will be around £5k so assuming we could get say 20 of us together with say 20 of another club (SIDC may be), cost would be very reasonable.

What say you?

Peter.

GTR Forum Administrator.

I've said how about inviting another marque rather than Sub's and EVO's and put forward you guys and the TVR's if you's can get enough numbers and we could have the track to ourselves, mmmmmm.

I'm probably gonna get my knuckles rapped for cutting and pasting this but I just got so excited :D .

Glen

From Peter GTR site:

Great response after only one day.

Monday 8th September is now reserved for us. I don't think we'll have any problems filling it so we need to sort out payment. If we assume that 40 cars would be a good number, financially and on track, that's £125 each.

Could you please send your cheques for £125 made out to the GTROC to the club address as soon as possible. As soon as we know that we will be getting the 40 takers, we will bank the cheques. We will NOT do so until that is clear and at that stage, we will pay for the track.

Glen,

Thanks for speaking to the Supra guys, if everybody is happy to go with them and may be the TVR club, I'll post up in their forums...

Peter.

GTR Forum Administrator

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds like a wicked day out. Cant say im up for track time as the car is not up to it yet but would very much like to come along in support, and watch all the fun had by everybody!!

Could someone please let me know if this event is gonna happen??

Cheers

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Had a bit of a change of heart, and would now be well up for this track day if it is still going ahead (and of course am still invited!!)

Glen,

Could you let me know please if this event is still going to run?? I have just jumped over to have a look at the GTR BBS and to be honest got a bit lost!!!!

Much appreciated

Cheers,

Paul

Originally posted by Chilli Boy

Had a bit of a change of heart, and would now be well up for this track day if it is still going ahead (and of course am still invited!!)

Glen,

Could you let me know please if this event is still going to run?? I have just jumped over to have a look at the GTR BBS and to be honest got a bit lost!!!!

Much appreciated

Cheers,

Paul

Yes mate it's still a go.

Best to give PeterE on the GTR site a pm and he'll fill you in :) .

See Ya.

Glen

• 1 month later...

Met Gavin L :cool: and watched the new Minardi driver take his Supra round. WOW what a nut, he had it sideways on nearly every corner. His car had a T88 and was home-tuned. Gavin can probably fill you in better but I've never seen a Supra driven like that before :flame Dev :flame Dev :flame Dev .

Glen

edited: this is him http://www.kiesa.com/profile.cfm?ttl=profile