The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The best small turbo for an auto

RobEvans

I'm just wondering what peoples opinions are on small turbos as mine are shafted and I want my car sorted ASAP...

I only want around 400bhp

But i want as little lag as possible as i like driving my auto around town.

Iv no idea what to buy or where from so I'm looking to you guys to guide me...

Thanks

Guest Nicholas
I'm just wondering what peoples opinions are on small turbos as mine are shafted and I want my car sorted ASAP...

Thanks

I'd say a HKS T04r like the one Matt K bought off me for his auto! I know a chap selling a full setup pm if interested.

Nick.:)

Id love a passenger ride but theres not many supras near me...

Id like somewhere near stock power delivery, I understand thats impossible but you get the idea

I wouldn't say it's impossible, but it'll cost you. Iirc Wez's spools very quickly, perhaps take a peek in his garage to see what components he's using, and ask him who mapped his car.

no, £600 is correct so far but not done anything on the fueling which is why its running low boost, but it is running a bit rich so thats good and i could pull in a bit more power if i wanted to but leaving it safe for the moment till i get injectors and emanage, i only want to take it to 1bar as think thats plenty.

Thanks

Garrett GT3076R should be perfect for your goal. :)

:) Rob give Rob Wild a ring mate he,s gone single as you know, i think he,s going for more power tho but he knows how to put a Single on and will have some good advice whether you want to go down that route or stick with the Twin set up ( which IMO will be the better option )

Cheers

Ian