The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New supra record Leon Green

Guest Ben Linney GTC

Guest Ben Linney GTC

can't see anyone else mentioned it yet. was at pod today for usc. Leon cracked a 9.0 pa announced this as the fastest time a supra has recored in Europe

congrats

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff! Was chatting to Leon the other day when i dropped some parts off. Cars looking good and running strong. Strange how now its back to 3.0, its running better and stronger than when it was HKS 3.4 hmmm? ;)

apparently a general problem with hks strokers as the overbore they require means the blocks split at high boost. I remember Fensport went through 5 3sgte blocks when fitting theirs and running at 2 bar :D

Leon is registered on here and he's contemplating trader membership but he just doesnt have the time to be on the forum to build up the 3 months 'presence' that we normally need. Im due to pop up and see him this week so I will chat to him about it more when Im there. He's due to have a new web site coming online soon as well (not done by me this time so it should be better ;) ) and they had hoped to have the web site ready just as the car runs 9s so should be soon.

JB