The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hmmmmm, wot model do i have?

d00gzy

Ive been having problems finding my new car on the models list. The specs arent exact same as the SZ facelift

It is a Jap import

Silver

1998 R plate

Automatic

it HAS

front headlamp washers tho ive not seen these working yet

rear light fogs built in to cluster (strange black switch under steering wheel)

a digital clock readout

electric fold away mirrors

3 large dials inside

twin glovebox on passenger side

anyone know the model of this supra please,

might be obvious but im a newbie n still learnin bout the supra! :-)

Cheerz in advance

Thanks for ur reply guys, now u see why im confused! Deffo 3 big dials on dash, yes the front seats are electric! The fold away mirror switch seems to be factory fitted.

Something that might seem strange is that there was (and still is no) mesh covering any holes on the front bumper!

Suggestin maybe a replaced uk bumper ???

I'll head out and take some pics, see if anyone can help me with this, attach them in 2 mins!

Downloading office so a kin put the details into the excel decoder and finally find the year of car. Im still waiting for the V5 to come through. If this is a pre facelift car, is it normal to have the electric folding wing mirrors? the button doesnt look to have been added!

So much for the last owner telling me it has never been modified in any way! didnt think the 3 dials and headlight washers added up! Should have an answer soon!

Downloading office so a kin put the details into the excel decoder and finally find the year of car. Im still waiting for the V5 to come through. If this is a pre facelift car, is it normal to have the electric folding wing mirrors? the button doesnt look to have been added!

So much for the last owner telling me it has never been modified in any way! didnt think the 3 dials and headlight washers added up! Should have an answer soon!

Just go on the nz site i posted earlier in this thread and you wont need excel dude.

hmmmm, after using the vin decoder, its shows my car as being made august 1994!

so .... Should i be mad at paying £3600 for a 1994 supra with 75k on the clock? Or should i be happy that i have electric folding mirrors, uk front bumper (with washers that obviously arent made for car and dont work) and Rear fog lights built into cluster.

Shouldve done my research a bit more before buying the car, still in great condition tho and drives amazing. Obviously easy mistake with folding mirrors and a DVLA cockup on year or production!

Anyone give me info on the headlights, are these facelift lights, see pic in this thread

lol gutted! .....