The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wtk _ wHAT IS INVOLVED IN TURBO A N/A

ravi4001

Guys i tried the search but had no success:(

I have a japan 1993 spec supra and would like to put in a turbo and run it at low boost

exactly wat would i need

I know i would have to get

turbo,intercooler,piping,wastegate

What else and could you let me know what turbo u recommend

Thanks

Guest CoolsBlue

yo ravi, leons your best bet to find out exactly what you need to turbo the supra hell be able to tell you the best brand for the supra to

mate abit of advise to you don't try and turbo an N/A for one reason only it costs a fortune i own a n/a supra and i was looking to turbo it (its not just a cause of plonking a turbo on a n/a) and after many conversations with different people Ive decided to do a proper engine tt conversion cuz jezzybabes does a full auto tt conversion for £3000

Didn't Michel lane said that he does NA-T conversions for £4800 or something ...

Anyway, if dooable - a TT transplant is your best bet. Providing you're not bothered about sellerability. It may effect future buyers with an NA shell with a 2JZ-GTE lump in it.