The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apexi SAFC2 fitting

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

Can anyone please fit my Apexi SAFC2 to my Aerotop N/A because the guy i had lined up to fit it is a complete tosser who overbooks himself with work because he is very good at tuning and doesn't realise that if i see him tomorrow down at the black prince for the mock mayor he is going for a swim in the damn river...You know who you are!

Guest Geneb
Why do you want an SAFC-2 for an NA ? :confused:

Are you running mega rich or something ?

Nah bought it for my TT but never fitted it and as most people slag them of for the sake of slagging em off, i may as well fit it rather than sell it

Nah bought it for my TT but never fitted it and as most people slag them of for the sake of slagging em off, i may as well fit it rather than sell it

Little blue lights and bling then ;) I think - you're wasting your money getting it fitted. You can't use it safely without a WB & AFR gauge (Which AFAIK - you don't have) and what's the point of trimming the fuel on a stock NA ? Adding fuel would be abit dumb.

Guest Geneb
Little blue lights and bling then ;) I think - you're wasting your money getting it fitted. You can't use it safely without a WB & AFR gauge (Which AFAIK - you don't have) and what's the point of trimming the fuel on a stock NA ? Adding fuel would be abit dumb.

whats the point of having in in my top drawer so bring on the flashy lights i say

I'd say install it, but purely in monitor mode, don't even wire it up to the NA's MAF sensor. That way you can at least get all the RPM bits and the flashy blue lights....

But what possible use is that ? :) It'll be pissing away £x or something to pay for someone to fit it - which he can't use.

Bit like when Ash Willis was told that a SAFC-2 is a must for his VVTI on stock fueling. Or when someone was hailing those FSE things. Heavens! Look what happened to Lui's pistons for all the good those things are worth.

Geneb - just eBay it mate. The cost of fitting it will probably be a tank of fuel.