The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gt Cars

R32

The orange Supra has been for sale since god was a boy. They wanted 20K initially didn't they??:rolleyes:

That's Vineys old car and it used to be a good car until the bodged HKS Turbo install. I remember driving through Perth and everyone stopping in their tracks to stare. :D

How long has it been for sale then? Also who bodged the install?

It's at least a year ago that he got rid of it. I haven't spoken to Viney directly since then so better not mention names! It went in to a Garage to get the twins installed (in the central belt of Scotland) and they wrecked the car. He took it to another garage to get it sorted but they (probably quite rightly) didn't want to get involved. He traded it in to GT Cars for an R33 knowing their reputation because they were basically the only place that would take it. All of this is second hand information so may not be 100% spot on. Paul (Bolarbag) might be along in a while to put me right!