The mkiv Supra Owners Club

URGANT help please. Autobox playing up

hoff

Ive been having idling problems lately which Ive put down to the o2 sensors. But now my autobox on my NA is playing up.

On my way home its jumping up and down through gears without me moving the accelorater. It even kicked down at 40 for no reason. This happened to mate a few weeks ago in the wet, putting him into a tree:( Im going down to knight racer tomorrow and then down to Temby on Monday. Im pretty worried about it, especially if its wet.

Does anybody have any ideas why it is happening? Im hoping I just need to change the oil. If its not that any ideas?

Cheers

Guest Geneb

:scared::run:Sounds like Christine :scared::run:

She'll possess you. Then destroy you. She's death on wheels. She's...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Cars Are Born Bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell hath no Fury...like Christine.

How do you kill something that can't possibly be alive?

She was born bad. Plain and simple. Somewhere deep on a darkened assembly line. Christine. A '94 Toyota Supra N/A possessed by Hell. She's taken control of her teenage owner, Hoff. Her previous owner is not alive to warn him. And now she's steering straight for the one person in her way. Hoff's girlfriend, Pott. The other woman

Thanks Rich. Thinking about it its happened before, its really only on start off for a few mins then clears up. And, blody hell, forgot that sometimes my overdrive light flashes on and off.

That has happened on mine - turned out to be a lose wire from speed sensor so backs up fifty's suggestion ;)

:scared::run:Sounds like Christine :scared::run:

She'll possess you. Then destroy you. She's death on wheels. She's...

Some Cars Are Born Bad.

Hell hath no Fury...like Christine.

How do you kill something that can't possibly be alive?

She was born bad. Plain and simple. Somewhere deep on a darkened assembly line. Christine. A '94 Toyota Supra N/A possessed by Hell. She's taken control of her teenage owner, Hoff. Her previous owner is not alive to warn him. And now she's steering straight for the one person in her way. Hoff's girlfriend, Pott. The other woman

:rlol: but im 26:p might have a point though:rolleyes: