The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi peeps

SupaRuss

Hi all just wanted to pop in and say hi, i dont own a supra but i figured that i needed to know more about them and what model i like, ive been mostly looking on jm-imports site and have my eye on one

Its a 1996 RZ T51R 6 Speed Manual in white with a carbon bonnet.:D

I am still on the lookout for a supra though.

So hope to see some of you guys around and thanks for any advice!.

Im 25 buddy, not much RWD experience but im driving a G reg Mr2turbo atm and i own a Civic type R which is FWD, apart from that naff all really. why do you ask?:)

Just asking as there is a world of difference between an MR2 and a Supra TT, then another world of difference between a TT Supra and a T51 Supra

Wouldnt want to hear you had crashed it :(

I see what you mean buddy, i could say im a careful driver but then thats tempting fate, im still on the lookout as i have no idea on where to start im just looking for something that catches my eye then ill find out about it as is the case with Jurgens import supra. If you have any info that you think i should know just chuck it this way please!:D

Ha id love to take a drive in someones supra but they seem to be quite sparce around surrey?? :search:

I'd like to know what kind of mileage i could expect but not hammering it as thats not the way i drive plus that leads to hefty repair bills, the Mr2 cost me a small fortune when it blew a cog in the something or others? im not mechanicley minded does this matter as ive heard that alot of supra owners are?:cool:

Its a VERY powerful turbo, and can be a little laggy.

Its a bit all or nothing really, not that nice to drive, but it depends what you like. To most they wont like it, but you may love it!

I bought my own car from Jurgen, so i can vouch for his service. Get the train up to him and he will take you out in 1 or 2 cars