The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New wheels and suspension pics

hoff

Im pleased to say that I last night put my new wheels on and the suspension I bought of Rob Wild. Im really pleased with the outcome.

Firstly the suspension (standard Bilsteins) has improved the ride so much, even with the new 19s on. Since the pics were taken the suspension has settled more. Im thinking of dropping the rear 20mm still but not to sure.

As for the wheels, they are 8.5 x 19 and 9.5 x 19 with 235/35/19 and 265/30/19 Avon ZZ3 tyres. I think they look great. The handling seems to be fine so far with just a little more roll.I am having a full geomatory set up etc on saturday so im hoping the handling will improve further.

Sorry the pics arnt great but im trying to hide the massive cracks in my bumper after hitting that badger.

DSC00108.JPG

DSC00106.JPG

DSC00107.JPG

Looking really great. :):cool::cool::cool:

Has the chap in the 1st pic hurt his foot. Look's like he is hopping.

:)

That'll be mike. My GFs brother and my mechanic. He'll love that.:p Cheers for the replies guys. And Rob, thanks again for the suspension :)

Nice one Mate,

Think your right about dropping the rear 20mm or so but apart from that it's definitely coming along nicely:thumbs:.

Oh by the way i'll probably try and make it to Ironbridge on the way back from Santa Pod (but knowing what i always feel like on the Sunday i'll more than likely miss out this time round!:rolleyes:)