6 members have voted

1. 1. What Date is Best

• Sunday 26th August
    • Sunday 2nd September
    • Sunday 9th September
    • Sunday 16th September
    • Sunday 23rd September
    • Sunday 30th September

Hi the Route is yet to be decided so any input woud be great was considering Worcester as a starting point and taking it around the Cotswolds like we did 3 years ago. We could then look at getting the Oxford lot to join up

ooh hello, a nice drive out into the country you say? :D

I'll check with the diary (Kate) and come back to the thread once I have done so.... :)

BTW Ian - would a multi-select poll be beneficial, then people can vote for ALL the dates they can make and you can pick the most popular? :taped:

26th Aug is bank holiday, I expect many will be away for this weekend?

9th Sep is Renault day at Donnnington

Good point x 2 Pete! :)

So far the only dates we could make it are 16/23/30 September, although having said that I know we'll be away for at least one of those weekends, jut not which one yet - probably the 23rd...

...whatever use that is. :D

You'll have a long drive Jon!

If you wanted to stop over the night before and we can make it you're welcome to stay at ours...mind you, that may not help depending on the route as last year we were smack in the middle of the day..Actually that worked out ok as I met them for lunch and just did the second half. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...