The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOTB6 Full Results (Threads Merged)

RedM

Looking at the complete 1/4 results list, it's very odd that my best 11.90 run had a 113 MPH terminal when the other 11.9x runs had 121 MPH and 120 MPH terminals.

Handling circuit times were to be expected - I just wanted to post a time and get on with the quarters really.

What's really frustrating is the lack of 60ft times yet again this year - makes it very hard to analyse your times without this information :(

Cheers,

Brian.

Conversely, I really wanted to do the handling circuit more. But the queues were ludicrous. I'm just glad everything ran 100% on the day, I'm really happy with my car now, and I've finally filled up the board over the spare tyre with TOTB competitor stickers :D so someone else who is better than me can go from now on :)

-Ian

PS I'm glad I beat Robbie at something and I'm glad I didn't come last in the handling ;)

Excuses - Drove like a total tw*t but was very impressed at the forgiving and faithful handling of me Supe. I should really have lost it on at least one of the bends but she hung on for me. Would have been nice to have more than one go at the circuit though. I reckon you could save 5 seconds by knowing the course better.

No. I met Michael on Sunday and had a chat with him. Get used to not seeing him around.

From the emails we exchanged today he is even more sure that he has made the right decision to leave the forum.:(

It's a shame. Smart guy. Funny too. He's about to undertake a big twins build too but we'll not get to read about it.