The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Potentially a new supra owner here

Guest turboco

Guest turboco

Hi guys

Im new to the forums.

I have always been a keen admirer of the Supra and im looking to own one in roughly 6months time or so.

I just need a few questions asking, hope you dont mind :)

I know it can get a bit tedious answering to noobs and never seeing them again so bare with me.

I have owned me gt-four for about a year now, and although its a very nice car, and is pretty quick......it isnt a supra :(

Anywayssss....

I will have around about 11k maybe at a push 13k to spend and for that I want a manual tt or maybe single turbo supra. I was just wondering what kind of condition/BHP I could get one for that price?

Also I was just wondering what the insurance is like on supras with engine mods on? If for e.g I could get a supra, 500bhp would the insurance kill me (im 24)?

Just 1 more thing, how many of you guys use the Supra as a daily driver?

Thanks a lot ;)

-Craig

Guest turboco

Cheers for the welcomes guys. The advice is invaluable. You can read reviews till you eyes are popping out but the advice from owners is the best IMHO.

Gareth, very veeerrry nice car mate. Id snap it up without a care in the world for 13.5k, but unfortunatly its going to take me long than 6 months to save the amount :(

Guest turboco

I have thought about a std one TBH, but i really do want a manual, i know they command more cash but i have my heart set now