The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HELP!! I need new alloys!!

SilverSoop

Hi all, i did a really utterly stupid thing when i was driving to work this morning! When i was driving my supe, i passed one of those annoying trafic calmers too closely and whacked the corner of the traffic calmer quite hard as i was in a rush. I have totally buckeled my rear n/s wheel and my tyre and very badly kerbed my front n/s wheel. The rear wheel is beyond repair sadly. Im annoyed because they were very nice wheels! Anyway does anyone have any wheels up for sale preferably cheap-ish?? Stock 16''s or 17''s or anything really because i cant drive on that stupid space saver for too long! :(

sorry to hear that mate. I have a set of original 16''s you can have for free if you want, im not sure where's Hampshire but the wheels are in Norwich, any good? or my current 17'' will be up for sale next week if ur interested. :)

Hi all, i did a really utterly stupid thing when i was driving to work this morning! When i was driving my supe, i passed one of those annoying trafic calmers too closely and whacked the corner of the traffic calmer quite hard as i was in a rush. I have totally buckeled my rear n/s wheel and my tyre and very badly kerbed my front n/s wheel. The rear wheel is beyond repair sadly. Im annoyed because they were very nice wheels! Anyway does anyone have any wheels up for sale preferably cheap-ish?? Stock 16''s or 17''s or anything really because i cant drive on that stupid space saver for too long! :(

Look in the "for sale " section i think someones selling some stock16" cheap

Cheers

Ian

Sorry to hear that bud, did similar think quite a few years back when I had a left hooker Lancia Integrale and was still getting used to driving "goofy" . Middle of summer, saw a scantily clad lady walking down the pavement on the other side of the road, turned to have a gander and double wallop, news to me they decided to start putting traffic Islands lengthways accross the roads instead of longways and took out front and rear wheels+tyres on the right hand side. Managed to save one wheel but took ages to source a front plus fact i needed two tyres meant there was no point getting the spare out and a long wait for the AA ensued.:(

I hope she appreciated me checking out her chassis, If she'd put some clothes on before she'd left home it would have saved me a fortune!:D

Might wanna get your wheel alignment checked once you got some wheels sorted. If your wack was hard enough to write-off a wheel good chance a steering arm/track rod could be bent or at best tracking may be out.