The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are these bolts the same ? (Seat belt)

Sharpie

Does anyone know if the bolt holding the seatbelt cartridge 90119-11028 is the same size bolt that holds the shoulder strap at the top of the picture ?

I want to buy two new bolts that hold the shoulder strap in place but, Mr T gave me a price for £47 which, I think is for the whole lot since, the bolt I'm after is not individually numbered.

clip_image002.jpg

I did this the other day, im pretty much 100% sure they are the same size bolt, unsure about the length of the bolt tho.

The top bolt that holds the shoulder strap comes with the seatbelt, i think you shud be able to buy the 90119-11028 bolt on its own but the top bolt is already fitted to the belt, as is the lower bolt that fits near the seat near the floor. It could come off if you wanted it to tho i think, but it has a washer that digs into the bolt thread fitted to stop it coming off the seatbelt.

I have an old J-spec seatbelt here if you want it for a fiver.

Edit, the bolts come off, you can have these for a small fee, there is two, both same size, slightly different lengths.

Thanks but, the Jspec and UK spec seat belt fixings are different at the bottom. Also, I'm not going to buy a second hand seatbelt when my life could be at risk - no offense :)

No youve got the wrong end of the stick, i thought you'd just broke a bolt or something. I know the Uk and Jap seatbelts are both different. Why dont you just buy a new Uk seatbelt then and re-use the bolt that comes off your Uk?