The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello, new supra owner

Guest s_supra

Guest s_supra

:):search::blink:;)

just got this supra from jez, its a na manual, nice and tidy, drives great. got it booked in at the end of august for a respray to sort out some minor dings and scratches, i'm a bit of a pimp and like my cars to be mint, its got 62k on the clock and is mechanicaly sweet.

because its a good car, recent import, i may sell one of my other cars to fund a tt swap? i went for the na as i do around 200 miles a week, my buddy has a turbo and it sux on fuel economy.

na is better for me. but tt is a possibility as i will use another car to run around in!

:rolleyes:

Guest s_supra

thanks for the welcome, ewen, i thought there was something missing from the front, maybe something i can sort out later, mabe even fit a bomex bumper at some point, i had one on my mr2 turbo looked great!

thanks for the welcome, ewen, i thought there was something missing from the front, maybe something i can sort out later, mabe even fit a bomex bumper at some point, i had one on my mr2 turbo looked great!

:)Its nowt serious, just a lip spoiler on the front and if you didnt already know, the plastic side sill trim and front wheel arch trim. Easily remedied.

Guest s_supra

tidy engine bay and totaly stock! a good starting piont.

its a real tidy car and my mates have said why the need for a spray job ? but i think its worth spending the money on!