The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worried about Nic

wkdtime

I still have not heard back from Nic regarding a few PM's from last friday that I have sent and a recent purchase.

He is still showing as online and has been doing so since early this morning, but has failed to respond via PM or even a thread in which i have posted. Mr Keef is also in the same boat.

Just worried about him, does anyone who's in contact with Nic know if he's ok?

I still have not heard back from Nic regarding a few PM's from last friday that I have sent and a recent purchase.

He is still showing as online and has been doing so since early this morning, but has failed to respond via PM or even a thread in which i have posted. Mr Keef is also in the same boat.

Just worried about him, does anyone who's in contact with Nic know if he's ok?

i just had a pm from him so it looks like he just don,t like you:p

Sorry guys had to take a few days off last week and have got a bit behind with correspondence, just trying to catch up with everything at the moment.

wkdtime I'm just checking Kelvin ratings available at the moment, have I given you prices for the HID kit already?

Nic, I have just sent payment for the Facelift headlights via Paypal. Could you just confirm receipt of payment and estimated delivery time and also the fact that I want delivered to my work address mate.

In regards to the HID's, don't worry about the for the moment, I'll get back to you regarding them later.

I'm sorry for the delay with some of the replies, I'm trying to get through everyones requests and questions as quickly as I can. I literally get hundreds of pm's and emails a week though and I don't always have answers to hand, so sometime it may take a few days to get back to you.

Normal service will resume soon I hope :)