The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ultimate Street Car 2007

Well as some of you may know it's time for USC 2007 (:p) this Fri, Sat & Sun (3rd-5th Aug).

As usual I will be heading down from Oswestry way heading towards the M6 at approx. 7.00am :rolleyes: (that's commitment!) and I was just wondering if anyone else is going down at all this weekend or even around the same time as myself on Friday?!?!?

This will be my 7th year running at USC and in my own opinion this show has gone from strength to strength every year and basically consists of -

RUN WHAT YA BRUNG, DEMO VEHICLES, STUNT DISPLAYS, DRIFTING, AUTOGLYM SHOW & SHINE , CLUB DISPLAYS & CAMPING, MAIN DANCE TENT HEADLINING RADIO 1'S FABIO, COMEDY ACT'S, FAST CAR MAIN STAGE, BURN OUT CONTEST, FLAME OUT CONTEST, HANDLING CIRCUIT, SOUND OFF, FUNFAIR, DYNO MOBILE & FREE POLE DANCING:eyebrows:!

I will admit that it is not to everyone's taste but if you wish to know more here's the site address-

http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/

My point exactly:yes:, not everyone's taste, but it's a good laugh if you just want a show that you and your mate's can go to and have a few drinks and there's plenty of entertainment to keep you going all weekend:p. But you are right it is full to the brim with chav's:rolleyes: and I hate that side of it because they can ruin it, but if you ignore them it's okay but it's also great to see their Little Saxo's & Corsa's get their arses kicked on the strip!