The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Massive thumbs up to Knight Racer

hoff

So im coming home from my girlfriends last night about half 11. Everything is rosie but looking forward to bed. Anyway I come around a corner at about 50 and smack bang in the middle of the road is a dead badger!:( I have no choice but to go straight over it as there is a car coming towards me. CRACK. my Bomex front which has only just been fixed from the last insident is battered.

So its now midnight and im absolutly gutted. The car was really coming together but worse still its my daily driver, which im taking on holdiday on monday to south wales.

So I think what to do? I call Knight Racer expecting to leave a message to see if they can sort me out. But OMG Joel answers! I couldnt believe it. Not only was he still working but he can sort out a new bumper by saturday:)

Im probably going to take him up on the bumper once ive spoken to the bank. So its a trip to North Wales to get a Geometory set up 1st thing saturday, then adown to Milton Kenes to have the bumper fitted.

Joel you are a legend mate:thumbs:

I really was close. I only had it just before Donny, then it got damaged and we had just got it fixed to a good enough state to put it on for JAE before getting it tidied up by a pro. Then this happened. I really should take the hint but im putting 19s on this week also so wanted it right, if only for a bit. So pleased Joel could sort it for me, he'll even stay late if needed on saturday cause ive got to do the other stuff in north wales.

I don't think it was dead, I think it was the VeilSide hating badger here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=118145&highlight=badger

I think it was just pretending to be dead and as it had it's eyes closed didn't see the difference between a VeilSide and a Bomex (they are not very bright at the best of times) :Pling:

G

PS... Knight Racer don't have a badger breeding company that they run on the side do they.. ?

:)

I don't think it was dead, I think it was the VeilSide hating badger here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=118145&highlight=badger

I think it was just pretending to be dead and as it had it's eyes closed didn't see the difference between a VeilSide and a Bomex (they are not very bright at the best of times) :Pling:

G

PS... Knight Racer don't have a badger breeding company that they run on the side do they.. ?

:)

Ha Ha, Bet that was a contract badger from Knight racer,Sent to make a tad more money from you.

:sly::sly: