The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which kit is it???

Guest Supracar

Guest Supracar

As one or tow of you may know, I'm a bit of a supra whore and have so far had 2 over the last 4 years (amongst other cars, 1998 996, 1995 F355, 1995 Esprit GT3. 2002 Elise 111s, 2002 350z etc).

I've now manged to jump a few rungs up the property ladder and have a few grand to again get a second sporty car (my daily driver is a 2000 323 BMW Coupe). Of course the Supra again tops the list in terms of value for money (though I had a 3000GT once and I'm considering another one of them!!).

Whilst looking at Supras for sale on the net a few months back, I saw a couple with a really nice bodykit which I believe was carbon and had totally different side/door panels.

Not much info, I know but does anyone know which one I'm talking about, I'd love to get a Supra with a different look like this (don't mind an SZ).

Can anyone help????

This is a wind up right?

If it wasn't for the registered date, I'd say almost certainly.

Whats the score "Supracar", which car are you referring to?

Why the comparison to the 3000GT (erm, shite), and why not bothered about an SZ, are you not interested in performance?

Jesus that second one is even worse.

In my opnion the panels need to be blended to make it look right and GeneB is right the rear just doesnt look right....without the Rear diffuser, Ive finally got the abflug rear diffuser and I put it on to see how it would look and it sorts out the rear, by bringing the back end back down. (thank god)

Theres pics in my garage of how it should be done....always for sale for the right price :D

Guest Supracar

Hi, as I've said, I've recently pumped a lot into property and I'm simply trying to claw my way back (carwise) so yep, money and value for money is a top priority...

Another car I've considered is a VX220

Guest CoolsBlue

why pay so much for a supra with that kit?!!!? all they got a was probably a cheap priced supra, got that kit from ebay us for abt £2-3k? and glued it on for abt £20? lol and stuk it on ebay for £19k...***DUHHHH***

Guest Supracar

That was the kit I was referring to, but certainly not the price.

I thought I'd seen one a few months back for about £5K....

Back to the drawing board, I guess..