The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi From The Midlands

Guest azzasxi

Guest azzasxi

Hi People.

Found your site on a search engine so fought would sign up say hi,

i currently dont have a supra :( but i am in the market for either a single turbo supra or modified twin turbo has to be in mint condition only prob is im trying to get a px for my current car but pretty hard as u'll see

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/182598.htm

Any way like Title says im from the midlands and hope to see couple of you about if not all lol.

Speak soon ;)

Hi Andrew ;)

Gorgeous car, such a shame to let it go, they're awesome sounding cars. I've dreamed of owning a Tuscan, pref a speed 6 for years :innocent: I'd part ex you my N/A but you would be seriously underwhelmed! ;)

There are plenty of well looked after, pampered supra's on the for sale thread, highly tuned TT's, hybrids and singles. Would this be your 'runaround'? as your in the market for p/ex on a Porsche?

:welcome: by the way :D There are a few of us in the West Mids.

good luck with your search

Linda

x

Guest azzasxi

I had an evo 5 then went to the TVR and just miss the jap - ness

of the cars they do i was after a RX7 but my head told me other wise so after a big bhp TT or single turbo but has too be in mint condition.

Cheers for the welcome buddy

Guest azzasxi

No would only use for weekend car !!!!!!!

yeah seen some very nice ones in the FS room but like previously said could do with p/x the TVR as dont have straight cash atm.

Cheers for welcome , hoping there will be another owner in the mids soon ;)

Guest azzasxi

every one tried to put me off a TVR but u no i had more

problems with my evo 5 then my tuscan as never had any

problems with it tbh, there abit more refined and better

put together past 03 reg tbh.

Yeah it is pretty light tbh but still you dont have a tvr for

a town or family car so its good at what it does.

Thanks for the comments people.

Guest Mike C

are you from Wolverhampton-ish?

Saw a TVR absolutley identical to that on my travels last weekend, parked up somewhere between Willenhall and Walsall

Guest Nicholas

Very nice looking TVR matey hard to shift at £29,000 though the older ones are your problem as you can pick a nice one up for £16k :(

Good luck finding a well sorted supra there's many fast single's around Leicester for you to play with when you get one.. ;)

Guest Mike C
more walsall way buddy

Must have been you then. Can't remember whether it was parked outside a shop or on a driveway. It was on the corner of a main road or just off the side of a main road last sunday

I actually posted on another forum the other day that I'd spotted one of their members' cars 'cos it had their stickers on, and said that it was parked near a TVR Tuscan :D

Guest azzasxi

Thanks for the comments guy's

As one of you mentioned about the MK1 Tuscan around 16k, your absolutly right but the Mk2 (mine) is so much refined, you can actually drive it without thinking your going off the black stuff but guess down to £££££ and personal pref tbh.

Yeah walsall way im from well middle of walsall and cannock to be honest.

The Tvr has nothing wrong im only wanting a supra due to the tuning ability and still being fairly young want some thing to mod.

;)