The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese owners meet

Guest Nipponsquad

Guest Nipponsquad

hey guys its that time again where nipponsquad have a jap meet in HULL..

heres a personal invitation to you all, hope to see you there

27th August (bank holiday)

directions

the place will be kingston upon hull, east yorkshire near leeds, east bound off the m62 the post code is HU13 0HB and once there just follow the signs for the humber bridge country car park

meet will start at 2pm

so here is the place

im going to post this on as many forums as possible and get people to know about it.. not sure as yet how big this will be but in about 2weeks time i will know more..

hope to see you guys there..

dan

Guest Nipponsquad

rob sheffield, im sorry i should of made the heading a little more clear i do appologise.. its for japanese car owners fella..

damanc, im sorry i put in the wrong area, i realised just after i posted it..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nipponsquad

not long to go guys..

was a great meet the last one, and afterall its on a bank holiday monday so worth the journey...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nipponsquad

cool, cant wait to meet you guys, make sure you come over and say hi to us all... you wont be able to miss us...

if you fancy it guys, theres quiet alot of interest in going for a pub dinner/drink aswell and return back to the meetiung area to make it a good day for all...

see ya soon

dan