The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FINALLY bloodey got one!!!!!

Ady

Hi People, Not new but now I have a supra so i feel at home here haha.

I picked her up last night and been loving every minute of her so far!

Shes a 6 speed TT maual. under 50k miles on the clock, with the veilside kit. It has a trubo times, aprx exhaust, alloys ect as you can see from the pictures.

so HI to everyone!!!

Ady

I baught her from a lad called James Dingle from mynydd isa near Wrexham in north wales :)

Are you from wrexham then? There are a few of us from oswestry and Shrewsbury who meet up quite often and from time to time we meet with the guys from the north west to do a pancake run (trip around north wales finished with pancakes). Have a look in the north west events section. Hi by the way:)

Are you from wrexham then? There are a few of us from oswestry and Shrewsbury who meet up quite often and from time to time we meet with the guys from the north west to do a pancake run (trip around north wales finished with pancakes). Have a look in the north west events section. Hi by the way:)

Hahaha pancake day!! sound sbloodey awsome. No mate im not from Wrexham my self, although I study a part time degree at NEWI, which is finishing next month.

Im actually from Anglesey, over by Bangor way.

Ill have a peek at the events now m8 :p

Sounds fab

I baught her from a lad called James Dingle from mynydd isa near Wrexham in north wales :)

In my part time job at school I worked with a girl from Mynydd Isa who was a Dingle. Random to say the least!

Welcome again and glad you're happy! The skirts do look slightly different, but I had to look at them more 3 or 4 times to finally notice :rolleyes:

:D she sure do look purdy....dont be vexin over the spat sitation though boy, easily remedied. Gives you your first chance to make her yours (hey I say it to girls and it works!)