The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of buying supra

Guest scotties

Guest scotties

Hi guy im thinking of a buying supra, would be wanting a tuned one but for a new guy to supra's its hard to understand the best setup to be looking at

I def want to got he single turbo route but can anybody recommend the best for street use?

Regards:D

Massive open topic their mate TBH loads of info if you search :) You want to be searching for "BPU" that is Basic performance Upgrade. That will achieve around 380-400 ish at the flywheel but makes a massive difference to the car. As far as Single turbo's are concerned they are great but their is a Hugh 'BUT' and that is money, time, tuning etc etc. I dont mean that in a negative way as i have a single but there are a few member who have upgraded and its gone wrong for them.

I think my set up is good as a street setup running good power and my car is a daily driver!

Guest scotties

Ive had rs turbos tuned, cossies tuned and just sold a 300zx, o and had a R5 turbo many years ago so ive had a few turbos in my time:D but would def be going for the single turbo option as i would only end up changing it some time anyway!:sly:

I will only have the car out 2-3 times a month so it wont be a daily drive and im wanting over the 500 mark