The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello.Im in heaven

Jarek

Hello.1st sorry for my speling.Im in This gorgeus contry for about 3 years.and im still leaurning.origynaly im com from Poland.im get to England to realize my dream.Own a Supra.its not wery easy to colect money for Supra in Poland when you get a 150£ solary per MONTH:( Since my 1st pay in Eangland im start to colect money for the car and in April 2008 im gona get my dream car.curently im renting a wery smoll room in Bourne near Peterborough.{no garage for car only Drive) :( im prepare to spend up to 20k for my dream car.I cant wheit:d in age of 25 cant wright bicycle all the time. im ovn in peast meny cars in Poland but Supra is my Love ...i speak beather then i wright..sorry for this meesy thread. Thanx for this web side and peapole on it..Love Supras See you on the road .Regards Jarek.in 9 monts Supra owner....ufffffffffffff wery mesy :D

Hello and welcome Jarek. Dont worry about your writing and spelling, its better than a lot of natives on here:d

£20,000 is a lot of Supra in anyones language:)

Good luck with your saving, and if you are still around next summer, good luck with your Supra hunt.

Hello.1st sorry for my speling.Im in This gorgeus contry for about 3 years.and im still leaurning.origynaly im com from Poland.im get to England to realize my dream.Own a Supra.its not wery easy to colect money for Supra in Poland when you get a 150£ solary per MONTH:( Since my 1st pay in Eangland im start to colect money for the car and in April 2008 im gona get my dream car.curently im renting a wery smoll room in Bourne near Peterborough.{no garage for car only Drive) :( im prepare to spend up to 20k for my dream car.I cant wheit:d in age of 25 cant wright bicycle all the time. im ovn in peast meny cars in Poland but Supra is my Love ...i speak beather then i wright..sorry for this meesy thread. Thanx for this web side and peapole on it..Love Supras See you on the road .Regards Jarek.in 9 monts Supra owner....ufffffffffffff wery mesy :D

Cześć Jarek.

Witam na pokładzie.

Bardzo Cię proszę opanuj troszkę pisownie. To nie takie trudne. ;) Mam nadzieję że szybko znajdziesz wymarzony samochód, ja na swoją pierwszą Suprę czekałem 10 lat.

Pozdrawiam

Tomek

Sorry guys for writing in polish. I hope that you don't mind.

Cześć Jarek.

Witam na pokładzie.

Bardzo Cię proszę opanuj troszkę pisownie. To nie takie trudne. ;) Mam nadzieję że szybko znajdziesz wymarzony samochód, ja na swoją pierwszą Suprę czekałem 10 lat.

Pozdrawiam

Tomek

Sorry guys for writing in polish. I hope that you don't mind.

:yeahthat:

Witam .Nie tak latwo jest opanowac pisownie jak myslisz.Po angielsku muwie plynnie znacznie lepiej niz pisze..Zreszta nie mam nawet czasu zeby sie uczyc pisowni .Pracuje 6 dni w tygonniu czasami nawet 7 ..zbierajac fundusze na Supre..Nastepnym razem kiedy cos napisze po angielsku bede bardziej uwazal..pozdro. Bits of tin bits of board,put together make a ford..hehe Sorry for writing in polish