The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She's gone............

Sheefa

About 5 minutes ago and £8750 later in cash, she's finally been driven home by the new owner.

Absolutely horrid to see her being driven away, but hey other priorities like my Career and Finances need looking after first.

No longer a Supra owner. Gutted. :(

Greg

Here she is down the road waiting for the older MKIII to catch up :)

supra gone.jpg

Thanks all.

Yeah and thanks Jake, I know it was good money. I was going to settle for £8k or less soon. The new owner did a thorough check though and I was surprised at how good she really was undereath for a 14 year old car. No rust under the arch inners, no knocks below etc. Very happy with the cash, but gutted after all I've spent on her nonetheless. :(

I did take a final goodbye pic yes. :(

About 5 minutes ago and £8750 later in cash, she's finally been driven home by the new owner.

Absolutely horrid to see her being driven away, but hey other priorities like my Career and Finances need looking after first.

No longer a Supra owner. Gutted. :(

Greg

So do you want to buy my Supra then or is too classy for you Gregmeister!

You can give me £8250 as a deposit and then the rest later:)

So do you want to buy my Supra then or is too classy for you Gregmeister!

You can give me £8250 as a deposit and then the rest later:)

Can you take off the last 3 digits and then prepare a monthly installment plan for the next 70 years matey? If so, I'll take up your offer my good friend. Anyway, you're on Ops etc so you don't need it! :)

Can you take off the last 3 digits and then prepare a monthly installment plan for the next 70 years matey? If so, I'll take up your offer my good friend. Anyway, you're on Ops etc so you don't need it! :)

Might take you up on that good mate as I wouldn't mind having wkdtime's car;)

I'll work some figures out but could you stand the consequences if you didn't pay the monthly instalments:eyebrows:

Pull yourself together man and think of the bloody good money you got for her :)

Now go spend that money on another Supra but try not to taint it this time with your bad luck :D

Hope you stick around and come to some local meets, you always make me laugh ;)

Yeah I'll be around Paul matey, don't you worry! I'll be relying on Rich to come pick me up though.

Cheers Lui - it was indeed good money but I suppose it reflects what I've spent and the car really is running mint at the mo and should do for a while to come :)