The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone fancy TOTB this Sunday?

wez_p

after missing out on JAE i'm very tempted to go to TOTB this Sunday

anyone up for it?

Andy Hannah is offering free dyno runs to anyone from the club which is bloody generous too!

Just need to confirm i'm not needed in work & that the boss (wife) doesn't mind ;)

Think he's only offering 3 members Dyno sessions

Mike

from what i understand he's offering it 'As a FREEBIE to any Supra owner attending'

it's 3 runs that he's offering each person ;)

did i read you're stuck at a wedding on Sunday?

I want/should be going but not in the soop as its having some upgrades fitted at the moment :)

nice one Rob, if we can get a few of us going then it would be all the more worth while :) not that you're not good enough on your own or anything ;) don't forget my eggbox 360 steering wheel too :eyebrows:

Just to confirm it is free for any supe owners on the day and 3 power runs each.

Andy

This being the Dyno.

The entrance fee will still apply unfortunately - although you could try saying at the gate that you are guests of Miami GT and Andy Hannah will be covering your entrance fee ;)

Mike

where did you get the MOT done Steb?

Mike

Just took it somewhere very local to me (at the end of my road), I used to take my Rover there,b ut they were always asking me about the CAT (they knew it had a de-cat). So I was a bit wary about taking it there (I don't really want them touching my car in other ways than MOT)

But it came up trumps in the end.

If you want the full addy I'll PM it you. They are very local to the M6 J31a

Are you going Sunday Mike??

Just took it somewhere very local to me (at the end of my road), I used to take my Rover there,b ut they were always asking me about the CAT (they knew it had a de-cat). So I was a bit wary about taking it there (I don't really want them touching my car in other ways than MOT)

But it came up trumps in the end.

If you want the full addy I'll PM it you. They are very local to the M6 J31a

Are you going Sunday Mike??

Not sure mate, I'm across at the girlfriends' parents on Sunday so I might pop in, depends what the weather is doing.

Mike

i'm going :) prob get there for about 10am unless Andy gets in touch saying i need to be there any earlier

Mike, you've got my no if you do end up coming, Rob/Ste, i'll PM you mine again, just in case you've not got it anymore

How did the car do on the rolling road Wez??

managed 407bhp so i was pleased :D

340something at the wheels? unfortunately, i forgot the printout for the rwhp figure but i've got the other one also showing nice healthy AFRs too

managed 407bhp so i was pleased :D

340something at the wheels? unfortunately, i forgot the printout for the rwhp figure but i've got the other one also showing nice healthy AFRs too

Ah result, so it was worth the wait then.

I was gutted, I missed Keith Cowie do the 0-300km'h run, I went about 10 minutes before it.

I also wanted to see some of my bits on it when it was parked up, but the others wanted to get off and beat the traffic.