The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rotorstock 2007 - Open to all clubs

m4dsup

Hello all,

We would like to invite your club to a unique Show and Go event that we are holding not just for our club but for all of the Japanese car community.

Just like your Japanese car club we have heard the complaints about the Jap shows at Santa Pod but at this meeting WE are organising this event the way we believe a pure Japanese car event should be held with queuing cut down to as little time as possible, so by having NO Jet cars, bikes or any other “Demo” stuff clogging up the track just Japanese cars with Japanese engines you will get Max track time.

With unlimited RWYB runs on the strip for £20 on the Saturday from 1pm till 9pm giving us night time Drags, with action all day while we look for the fastest 2 “Wild cards” from each of the classes that will go through to the Rotorstock Drag Championship the next day that also incorporates a round of the HKS series, This also means we will have all the top Drag cars running across the whole weekend.

With sponsorship from Opie Oils, Santa Pod Raceway, MRP and Mazdarotaryclub this means the biggest ever prize fund of £2000 that will be divided between the Drag winners across the two days.

This is an event for all Jap car enthusiasts so you just like to Show then we have teamed up with Meguiars to bring you a Show competition or if you like Drift we have something very special.

For the first time ever by teaming up with Driftworks we are taking competitive twin Drifting to Santa Pod with the Rotorstock Drift Championships where the winner will walk away with a trophy and a £1300 clutch from Exedy, not only that you can have a go yourself if you wish because we are running RWYB drift as well for just £20 per day.

Rotorstock grew out of the static car shows that the Japanese car community grew up with and takes all the best from Show,Drag and Drift and puts them all together in one action packed meeting aim just at YOU and your love of Japanese cars.

Don’t miss out on the only real Show and Go event of the year in Europe just for our Japanese cars that is run by a car club full of enthusiasts just like your club for you and us to give us all an Action packed weekend like never before.

Lastly if you thought this was just for our Mazdarotaryclub club members then read this,

The Skyline-owners club said last year “Rotorstock is their best event of the year” and Jap n Crazy car club said this year, “I’ll go, it was by far the best show last year....”

With just 2 weeks to go you will need to book your club in real quick to be part of this unique event and you can contact Santa Pod on 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online at http://www.SantaPodShop.com.

For more details go to http://www.Rotorstock.com

Posted on behalf of Mazda Rotary Club & the Rotarstock Event,

i hope to see you all there!

Regards,

Tharek

:friends: :salute: :yahoo:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the deal with getting past the security gate to get round pitside in the supras as we aint gonna have passes as it dont look like our club is gonna be involved as far as a club stand goes but there are a few of us going to this event but we wont want to leave our supras in the camping field all day!

whats the deal with getting past the security gate to get round pitside in the supras as we aint gonna have passes as it dont look like our club is gonna be involved as far as a club stand goes but there are a few of us going to this event but we wont want to leave our supras in the camping field all day!

you could take on the arrangement of a club stand and then you would get pit side...

JB

you could take on the arrangement of a club stand and then you would get pit side...

JB

i would love to if i had enough time on my hands to do so! unfortunately im very busy at work at the moment and wouldnt have time to do this!! :sorry:

Guest Rays the roof

Do you want me to arrange something? It will be basic but a plot at least we will be off the fields and all that MUD. ;)

Will clear it with Ian-R who is organiser for the Midlands.

Guest Rays the roof
Ray you are a superstar! :D

1. Rays the roof (Sat & Sun) CAMPING!!

2. Broomie (Sat & Sun) Camping!

That's my first free pint sorted then. Who's next....

I've had permission from the missus, so all weekend it is:d.

I'll be running if the rain stops long enough to get a service done next week.

2. Broomie & Amy (Sat & Sun) Camping!

3. letmeshowyou (Sat & Sun) Camping

4. TrickTT (sat & sun) camping

Guest Rays the roof

OK this is now booked. Just need to arrange the numbers, BBQ etc.

So if you are coming add name to list be Wednesday please!

:D

Guest Rays the roof
We'll be there on Sunday so I guess can make the Saturday too :)

Gaz.

Great news partner. Could turn out to be pretty good if we get some nice weather. Going to get all NoS'ed up for this....;)

Guest Rays the roof
and I'm gonna be putting my lighter back wheels back on temporarily for this too - fancy a race Ray? (we didn't get to before - remember??)

ps - are you bringing your gf with you?

I remember mate. Would love to and we should get plenty of opportunity. Definately bringing video camera, but probably not the GF! :innocent::cool::innocent:

I've had permission from the missus, so all weekend it is:d.

I'll be running if the rain stops long enough to get a service done next week.

2. Broomie & Amy (Sat & Sun) Camping!

3. letmeshowyou (Sat & Sun) Camping

4. TrickTT (sat & sun) camping

5. Uzthedentist sun

Paul, Lisa suggested close to where we were last time but along the far back fence so we havent gotta worry about people driving past etc and can set up the games :)

Are you going up Friday night or Saturday morning?

family camping could work too but I'm sure they've said before you can't camp in family unless you have kids with you (however I'm sure we could lend you one for a small fee lol)

Just to let you all know, the person who posted this thread - 'm4dsup/Tharek' is a good bloke and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help with anything.

If you can't get hold of him then please pm me and I'll beat him up!:D

Cheers,

Ro