The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brianwe says Hi to all Supra bods, and looking to join you soon!

brianwe

Hi there all, I just wanted to say thanx to you all now I have joined, but to make it official I do need the particular wheels.

I will be browsing the classifieds on here for "Supra's for sale", I was ideally looking for a 6 speed, Twin turbo, but dont have enough green to stretch that far............. So, I am now looking for a auto twin turbo in the midlands or was looking at the cost of an upgrade of n/a to turbo kit, any pointers anybody?

By all means do let me know if this is financially viable or should I just keep checking the posts for the auto twin setup that might just take my fancy?:eyebrows:

Anyway enough of my babbling, you all get to work and buy more fuel, all and rubber!:)

Cheers

Brianwe:p

Hey A Big Thanx to All for the greetings to the club!

(Sorry, Now our Club!)

Latest News.......... Got one!!

93 L reg, Twin Turbo, Auto, Bright Grey/Silver.

Done 166000kms, but its my first Supe and yeah, glad now I got the Auto, as my hands do seem to get stuck to the wheel at around 3800-4000rpms.

It needs some tarting up, Duraglit, Polishing etc, but hey, she runs well, bought it last night & I haven't been able to remove a strange, manic looking grin off my face all day at work!!!!

So whats all that about? But Blooming Fun though!

So need some tyres soon, a rear boot install and the Missus is getting me an Isotta Steering wheel soon!!!

Bless her!

Brianwe

I would save the money you have and get a 6spd TT. It would not be worth buying an NA and turbocharging it. You will make a bit more power but get bored and want to upgrade more. In the long run you will spend the same amount of money doing all those mods as you would just buying the car you wanted! We have all done that and know how that goes. Let me know what you figure out going with.

Cheers,

Joe