The mkiv Supra Owners Club

err what now

gaz1

for the last 2 years i have strived to get my supe looking and running as it is today, which i am well happy with it:d i went the long way round to do it, ,(bad advice, crap traders, and me for changing my mind so often) but winning the club trophy was the icing on the cake:d which i thank everyone for;) but wtf do i do now.......(i get bored easy:( ) A. change the xs intercooler and manifold for a named one so it is perfect in my eyes with only the best on her, B. buy another stock one and start again........ but this time with a lot more knollege than before(thanks to this club and the great techie guys here.) maybe start with a 6 speed and engine rebuild, (the worry is picking the wrong garage again,) or do i just sit back and enjoy what i have got, and maybe concentrate on getting my boys turbo,ed:cool:

not keen on the porshe, was contemplating the noble:cool: but not that keen on the look of them:rolleyes:

The noble is nice but IMO the Porsche is better in every way... I'd KILL for a new GT2.

I like the big twins idea though, there aren't enough cars running a serious big twin set up in the UK.

The noble is nice but IMO the Porsche is better in every way... I'd KILL for a new GT2.

I like the big twins idea though, there aren't enough cars running a serious big twin set up in the UK.

was very much liking the one fish brought to jae sunday:cool:

Keep it Gaz. It's a stunning car matey and just use your spare money to maintain it with some good traders hey ;)

However, you could invest in a nice Seq gearbox for really quick shifts! :)

already have something planned for that;)

Keep it, its superb....

Alternatively you could swap it with me for mine and have a new project whilst making another member very happy....! ;)

P.S

I knew someone who had a Noble for a bit but got rid of it as its reliabilty was so poor, nearly broke on every journey..

Enjoy it for a while now you have it all working, I have been going backwards for the last few months and have not driven it for almost 2 with several thousand pounds to spend in the coming month just to get it running again, I cant wait to get it back and if one good thing has come out of the problems it is that I still really want to get the Supra back on the road and drive it again :)

My dream would be to buy stock and build up a no compromise road/track weapon, stripped out, built engine, race set up suspension, cage the lot. Forget the bling, just go all out performance and handling.

Something along the lines of the JUN or the Do Luck Supra.

Send it to CW and have the full geo\suspension setup, once that's done I can't see the GT2 would have much over you. I know the Supra is no Porsche and the GT2 is an awesome machine, but you know this car in and out, if you buy a different car then you're buying another unknown entity that may cost you money.

Get the XS power stuff off, get the geo\suspension sorted and then enjoy the hell out of it :eyebrows:

Forgive me if I offend anyone, but this is the bit it don't get.....

Saying stuff like "I've got the car where I want it to but what do I do now?" I just don't understand it. :shrug:

This isn't just directed at you Gaz, but you see a few members spend literally £000's on their cars to get them to damn near perfection and then sell them because they're "bored" or fancy anothger challenge.

My advice is kepp it,enjoy it, lap up the accolade, you have a truely stunning car, I'll certainly never acheive that sort of level with my car ever, but if I did, I would want to keep it and enjoy it for as long as I could.

Forgive me if I offend anyone, but this is the bit it don't get.....

Saying stuff like "I've got the car where I want it to but what do I do now?" I just don't understand it. :shrug:

This isn't just directed at you Gaz, but you see a few members spend literally £000's on their cars to get them to damn near perfection and then sell them because they're "bored" or fancy anothger challenge.

My advice is kepp it,enjoy it, lap up the accolade, you have a truely stunning car, I'll certainly never acheive that sort of level with my car ever, but if I did, I would want to keep it and enjoy it for as long as I could.

i know what your saying doug, i think its just me, the car just feels a little tainted, with some of the aggro its been through think i will order the manifold, intercooler and blow off valve and i may be happier, don,t get me wrong i do love and respect the car, perhaps not as much as i should though:(