The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Go-karting

RedSupraGirl

Hi guys, after the great sucess of paintballing its time for

Go-karting, as i know many of you want to show off your skills behind the wheel !

Im thinking of going to the Newport go-karting center on the 27th October ( Sat ) as ive been there before and had a great day out. ( As its also my birthday !! )

The track is indoors and has two levels which makes things interesting !:eyebrows:

It would be nice if this day out attracts some of you supra owners from Wales to meet up with us guys from the other side of the bridge and join in the fun.

For those who are interested watch this space as details will shortly follow.

Cheers Claire. :D

Bristol

Hi guys, my appologies i thought it was Cardiff center, id been to its not it was at newport center.:innocent:

I have provisionaly booked Newport go-karting center for the 27th Oct.

It will cost £35 each driver, we will be racing in the Grand Prix race which entitles us to 5 warm up laps the main race which will go into the semi final then the top drivers will compete for first place.

The winner ( thats me!! lol :p ) recives a bottle and 2nd and 3rd place recives a plaque each.

There is a cafe there to grab some lunch or after we could find the nearest pub after the race.

The day will start at 1pm for those who would like a lie in on the weekend, ( arnt i thoughtfull !! ) the day will take around 4 hours depending on numbers.

Like last time if you all could send me a cheque for £15 each this covers your deposit ( non refunderbal ) and then its just the remainder to pay on the day.

It is a great day out with plenty of notice so get saving your pennies which will soon turn in to pounds then you can give it all to me lol!!

For those who are intrested i will send you a personal message of where to send the cheques to.

Hope to see you all there ! :D

Cheers Claire.

Come on guys this is going to be a good day out. Abit of racing in the go karts and then a supra meet afterwords. Maybe you local guys can take us to a local pub for a few drinks afterwords. We got 7 supra`s from the Bristol/Weston area deffinatly going at the moment with plenty more still to sign up along with several friends so come on sign up to a great day and show us your driving skills.

Come on guys this is going to be a good day out. Abit of racing in the go karts and then a supra meet afterwords. Maybe you local guys can take us to a local pub for a few drinks afterwords. We got 7 supra`s from the Bristol/Weston area deffinatly going at the moment with plenty more still to sign up along with several friends so come on sign up to a great day and show us your driving skills.

No buses allowed on the track jim !

• 1 month later...

So come on then guys, whos coming karting in Newport on the 27 Oct? We got 7 Supras from the Southwest coming at the moment with plenty of friends so now we need numbers from our Welsh supra buddies. And we are going to need the deposits asap as the karting centre wants paying. Or you can pay the centre direct on 01633 280808 Tell them the date, time which is 1pm and the party is in the name of Hindle.

Hope to see loads of you there.

Ps: This is open to non supra owners as well so bring your friends.