The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-Luck Supra Arrived, some pics...

Sumo Power

Hi all,

Mr Ito's Supra finally arrived last Wednesday just in time for JAE. After sitting around for a while it needed a bit of TLC as Mr Ito was hard pushed to get it shipped to make JAE ( as he planned to also be here at one stage ) so we did a few little jobs last week that he didnt have time for prior to it leaving Japan.

It arrived with 18900kms on the clock which is the original mileage, when on the ramp for a few things the underside of the car is like brand new, you could eat your dinner off the parts, its unreal. One of the things we changed was the suspension for some new HKS Hipermax II's ( it had HKS Drag installed ) and aded a few bits here and there.

As I mentioned before the car was Auto previously however I aksed him to change to to manual and also change from the T51 to a slightly smaller and more efficient HKS T04Z, at 1.2 bar it made 565bhp on his dyno in Japan ( engine power figure from the rolling road ) which as usual is another glimpse of his personal talent to tune HKS F Con and engines in general.

Anyway, some pictures I took from the weekend, when I get time next week I will take some more detailed ones when its back on the ramp, particularly of the underside so you can see how meticulous he has been with it.

I called him this morning to advise the show and response from his car was really good and that it was a shame he couldnt make it over after so many people asking where he was, wanting to meet him. He said to say 'sorry' and that he hopes to be back in the UK very soon and hopefully at a time where he can meet MKIV owners.

So the pictures I have already :

http://sumopictures.sumopower.com/JAE%202007%20Pictures/DSC00192.JPG

http://sumopictures.sumopower.com/JAE%202007%20Pictures/DSC00193.JPG

http://sumopictures.sumopower.com/JAE%202007%20Pictures/DSC00220.JPG

http://sumopictures.sumopower.com/JAE%202007%20Pictures/DSC00224.JPG

If anyone else has any good photos of the car they would like to post up please do.

I have also advised Mr Ito about the forum and he has already visited here and will do more in future he said although he wont be posting, just reading.

Cheers

Andy

Thats a great supra Andy! Wish I had taken a closer look, but didn't had much time :(

Here are some pictures, if you want the high res versions, PM me your email address.

BTW, is that a wide body kit? I really like the way the wheels fill the arches! Class :D

Regards

-Marco

PGS_1294-2.jpg

PGS_1292-2.jpg

Man I love that car. If you'd part with it I would sell my house to make it a pair of do-luck cars :D I was very shocked at the deeper colour than mine this car was and kind of miffed that mine wasn't sprayed that deeper colour lol. There is indeed a reddish fleck in the paint which shows stronger on mine than this one but it is in there :) Top motor, when you want to move it on please give me first dibbs.

My only criticism with the kit was the lack of vents in the skirts, the car as a whole was gorgeous :love:

Mike

Might thoughts too.

Does look good in black :D Only kiddin Andy

Thanks for taking the time to talk to me at the show mate and the for giving me the heads up on fitting the dials :thumbs: I'm away at the moment with limited access to the internet. When I get back home I'll be in touch with details of those other parts ;)

Mark