The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi

Guest supramike

Guest supramike

Hi every 1,

Was at JAE this wkend on the ukstarlet stand with my gf who has a big spec glanza v, me and the gf was having a good look at the supras and i think its time i get my self 1 :D

I own an RS500 at the min which is going know where..........:p Im in the middle of rebuilding it, ive always owned cosworths and had the lot im never been a big lover of evos or scooby but i really fancy a supra as a car that i can use all the time.....

Top stand you had to hope to speak to you soon

:D

Welcome Mike!

I wouldn't get one tbh!!

I parked in a field in Peterborough and there were loads of others. Common as muck......:D

H.

But not as common as the muck:d Welcome to the best club at JAE 2007 matey:)

:hello: fellah!

Glad you've seen the light, and its supra shaped :p

Welcome to the club, glad you liked the stand, a tribute to all involved over the weekend, you could be on it next year ;)

btw, I think your girlfriend should have one too as she's into her fast cars and we need more girls on the forum :eyebrows:

Linda

xx