The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Was there enough drink this year?

SUPRALOOPY

Well there was for me :D

What about you Dave? Good thing i brought extra with me for friday, do you remember the big bottles of Bulmers i brought?:D

Hahah

Franko

Ahh that was you with the Bulmers! :D

"Hi err yeah, i need a water"

"Bulmers! Ive got Bulmers"

"Err nope, im after a water"

"Here, have some Bulmers" :D

For the price paid it was quite amazing how much there was.

I had about 8 cans on Friday and a couple of shots of JD. Sat night I drank water, cranberry juice...and one Rum. :innocent:

The fair use policy was a good idea and I think if people want to drink like fish they ought to really top up their own quotas (which I know several did).

There was indeed plenty of beer for all with VFM unarguable.

Ahh that was you with the Bulmers! :D

"Hi err yeah, i need a water"

"Bulmers! Ive got Bulmers"

"Err nope, im after a water"

"Here, have some Bulmers" :D

Ye sorry :D Did u get any water?:p

What time did this happen ?? I take it we were in the gazebo?

Dont be sorry mate, was rather amusing....at least it was wet. You were convinced i was after a nice Bulmers despite wanting a water. I think, and dont quote me (3 day blur and all that) it was in the uber tent rather than teh gazebo of love :)

There was plenty! And it was lovely and cold. Worse bit was when they had just restocked the fridge and ended up with a warm one but all in all it was great!

Food was better on sunday when it was acturly cooked not just warmed up on the BBQ. I have to say Ray and Ian on the BBQ was not a good idea.

Curry was awsome! had 3 bowls full. :p

should have volunteered then?

I did say i would help out, That wasnt a dig at you Tom you had enough to do let alone worry about them.

It seemed like they where in a rush to feed everyone and just wasnt cooking the food long enough i was stood there and watched them and honestly the burgers where on there for around 2-3 mins before being served.

i think there was just enough imho, if there was any more left in those optics i doubt i'd be writing this.lol

can't believe me and dave managed to get beer, a little of each optic there was available(6), red wine,white wine, double helping of gyn from tom and a double helping of whiskey from daves secret stash, it was a cup full to the brim with alchohol and was so awful i had to half it with dave and then top up with coke.

all in i think everyone had enough and a great time.

There seemed to be plenty :D

tbh, because the weather was so bad there wasnt much to do other than drink and eat If the weather had been better we would have been out and about and not huddled in a (thankfully) large but warm marquee. I think thats what made the beer disappear more quickly than it would have otherwise?

I think more wine would have been good as not all of us are beer drinkers ;) and maybe more spirits?

Otherwise, plenty of drinks and I'm surprised it stretched out plentifully bearing in mind the appalling weather :( Helped the weekend pass in good spirits though :p

Linda

xx