The mkiv Supra Owners Club

fuel consumption to and from jea

supra matt

Well I'm in shock my trip to and from jae was 373 miles and i did it on one tank of fuel! :D. I'm running phr stage 2 single on stock j spec euc and injectors :rolleyes:. (this is only temp and I'm only running 6 psi) I did most of the journey at 67 mph (cruise control wont go over )

plus had a little play with mates on way back to;),

Do most people see this type of mpg on long journey ?

I didnt get too good on the way back, as I was trying to make a ferrari. then a SL55 and then an aston martin vanquish play......none took the bait :D

Way up there was really good, I did about 400miles and it was just over a tank I guess. So I probably got about 330 -350 from the tank. which is good for BPU but I do have a mapped Emanage.

I didnt get too good on the way back, as I was trying to make a ferrari. then a SL55 and then an aston martin vanquish play......none took the bait :D

Way up there was really good, I did about 400miles and it was just over a tank I guess. So I probably got about 330 -350 from the tank. which is good for BPU but I do have a mapped Emanage.

I came up on a Ferrari on the a3 was a spider i think ? but he would not play ever! altoh only running 6 psi he would of left me for dust lol

i did 440 miles full tank is £75 £225 in total..

i filled up 3 times and got back with just over 1/4.

what miles to the galon is that ?

:rlol: It always amazes me how much your Rex uses!

My MPG was pretty poor as I was busy setting off speed cameras and terrorising people on the Motorway. A weekend surrounded by hot Jap metal without driving much isn't good for me. :innocent:

:rlol: It always amazes me how much your Rex uses!

My MPG was pretty poor as I was busy setting off speed cameras and terrorising people on the Motorway. A weekend surrounded by hot Jap metal without driving much isn't good for me. :innocent:

You don't know what Jurgen drives like :p And try 4mpg on spirited runs...

The mpg variations for the supra are startling. I have heard of everything from 6mpg (spirited!) to 30mpg - and probably some people get more than that

Yep, thats about what I get :D Probably more like 3-4mpg on hard WOT though :Pling:

Guest Suprafly

I filled up with £60, and covered 200 miles to JAE on half a tank sitting at a steady 70ish down the A1, which I was well chuffed with, so full tank return trip, approx 400 miles give or take.