The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally!!!! Here she is

DannyB

Hello there been on here for a while now after gonig for a spin in a NA supra, Then most recently trying in desperation to find good insurance for myself on a TT 6speed supra.

Keeping the Impreza as my main car for now and will be doing some things with the Supra whilst its on the drive for a few months untill i sell the Subaru.

Here she is

http://file031a.bebo.com/9/large/2007/07/21/07/20747563a5037585315l.jpg

http://file031a.bebo.com/9/large/2007/07/21/07/20747563a5037585357l.jpg

http://file031a.bebo.com/9/large/2007/07/21/07/20747563a5037585395l.jpg

http://file023a.bebo.com/13/large/2007/07/21/08/20747563a5037888882l.jpg

Will be becoming a full member of this site when i get paid on monday so get use to me guys lol

So what do you think, not a bad collection for a 19year old aye!

Cheers

Danny.B.

The Plans are as pictured below

Spray my wheels anthracite colour, clear side repeaters, black Lights up front (Swap for my Uk fronts?) tint the windows, spray calipers red (not shown) and the rear window spoiler in black (also not pictured). Spray Dashboard Anthracite aswell and remove rear seats to be replaced with a cage, Lower the Spiler up front and keep that down. New white dials etc

Then A good exhaust system and BPU hopefully.

Not too much then really lol

anything under 3k will be a bonus for me right now! cheers for the comments guys

and juanchan i am but a lowley data inputter for a steel construction company in lincolnshire (D A Greens)

I basically input all the details from steelwork drawings and create lists for the people down the factory to fabricate the members. Am battling it out with my m8 at the mo tho for Head of Dpt

No idea how many posts ive got left but im joining up Monday anywho!

You get 40 free posts I think.

And there I was expecting something exciting, exotic, extravagant or even extraordinary. I'd have lied and said astronaut in training ;)

Good luck with the HoD battle and keep us posted with any progress on the Supe :)

i rekon you are an international arms dealer on the side

:innocent:

thanks m8 yea should be good if i get it get a nice healthy pay rise then! more stuff for the supra! its great being a young un as unlike most of you guys i havent got a mortgage or oute to worry about!

Ill keep everyone informed dont worry!

conncl, prices are 4k ish at the mo, but i might have to wait untill im 20 (3months) before i get insured where qoutes are around 3k then, I have to sell the impreza first so im not to bothered about the wait, just means i can work on it now!

Im living whilst im young Juanchan! thats my excuse! i havent got a chance with a mortgage and a supracar! nice wheels you go there by the way fella!

To be honest I would say 3K on an import TT, with not modifications is very steep, I have had a qoute from elephant for just over 2000 on a import TT, and 1500 on a UK.

Not to rain on your parade mate but I would have rather put the difference into the car, paid more to get the manual TT UK equivalent and pay less on insurance, like above insurance is dead money.....

However I did learn to drive in an MR2 and was paying just over 2K on a n/a UK so who am I to judge ;)

:innocent:

thanks m8 yea should be good if i get it get a nice healthy pay rise then! more stuff for the supra! its great being a young un as unlike most of you guys i havent got a mortgage or oute to worry about!

Ill keep everyone informed dont worry!

woow woow woow sweet child of mine, old? i beg ya pardon i am 27 and i am certainly not over the hill yet :D

Im living whilst im young Juanchan! thats my excuse!!

:( I'm only 24 and I'd like to think I'm still young!! :p

Bring on the insurance reduction at 25 though!

i havent got a chance with a mortgage and a supracar! nice wheels you go there by the way fella!!

Cheers dude! I've only had her about 8 months now and still love every second of driving her. There's still some non-critical things I need to sort out after the summer when I should have some more free time.