The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody recognise this car

DodgyRog

:help::help::help:Hi everybody, been looking for a Sup for a while, not found what I am looking for YET!!!!!

Anybody know of this car and its condition and if its been looked after ?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/205598.htm

Cheers DodgyRog.

I'm in Exmouth Devon so want some unbiased feedback before I travel that far and waste my time AGAIN, so any help would be great.

Someone forgot to put the glass on the headlights...

Looks chavvy as fuck IMHO but not a bad price for a facelift NA I guess. I dread to think what it would be like to try and make it look OK, the interiour colour doesn't support the exterior, the wheels look too large and it has a spark plug in the exhaust :rolleyes:

IMO that is a horror of a car, but I'm a stock look fan!!

I'd be more interested in why it's only £5000 and sold via a mobile number?:confused:

If you're interested in a stock Supra close to you I know of a good condition 1996 white J-Spec TT Auto Supra for sale in Exmouth.

45K km with bonnet scoop and UK Alloys and Brakes. Originally it was up for around £7500, but he's only wanting around £6K for it now due to it having been marked when an overhead cable fell on it. this caused superficial marking to the bonnet, roof and spoiler. If you do have a look at it you'll see the marks are barely noticeable and I can post pictures on Monday if you want.

If you want I can speak to the owner and arrange for you to have a look?

Mike. :)

Looks chavvy as fuck IMHO but not a bad price for a facelift NA :

Its a 95 though, so not a facelift. I can see why you said it though, the rear has the facelift side lights, but the front has the non facelift indicators.

Might well be a legit reason for the mix and match, but then again there might not.

OOH... walk away mate!

Facelifts mormally go for good money. That is wat too chavved, the interior looks quite nice, but the body noooooooooooooo!!, in so many ways.

Spend £5000 on a mint stock n/a and then mod it to your spec IMO.

Its a 95 though, so not a facelift. I can see why you said it though, the rear has the facelift side lights, but the front has the non facelift indicators.

Might well be a legit reason for the mix and match, but then again there might not.

Oopsie - missed the year, I said it because of the dash (3 mini-dial cluster on the right)