The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lets keep Mega Convoy to JAE all together this year round !!!

lui

Lets keep the Mega Convoy to JAE all together this year round !!!

As you all know to I will be leading the Convoy in my Blue Honda Prelude due to my Supra not fully ready yet with engine mods being done at Phoenix !!!

After leaving Brampton Services there's plenty of time for all of us to gather back up together on the A1 towards Peterborough !!!

Please try to keep all together due to last year convoy started to break up as members behind started to see signs for JAE show before the route i'm taking & turned off !!!

The direct route that I am using is A1 then onto the A605 ( Oundle Road ) which leads directly to JAE.

So lets all try & keep together steady speeds of 65 MPH & all try to keep behind me & no over taking me !!!

Cheers for all your corporation Lui

I will be leading the convoy from the meet point at South Mimms & will be doing a steady 65MPH through out the Journey up to the Brampton services on the A1/A14 & will be hoping to get to that meet point by 9.15.

Then at 9.30 will all will be leaving Brampton Services & I will be leading the convoy once again from Bramton Services all the way to Peterborough Show Ground be aware as exiting Bramton Services there are traffic lights so Once again I will be doing a steady 65MPH on the A1 to allow everyone to congregate back in line & will be hoping to arrive at the show ground for around 9.45 all in

MEGA SUPRA STYLE

& all hoping to be set up on our club stand by 10.15-10.30.

All try to keep together as there's plenty of time on the A1 carriage ways to make this happen.

Let's all make this a big one & all have a great day out.

Cheers Lui