The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much do the Supra engines cost 2nd hand?

Guest loz1965

And you named the thread 'f' for what reason? Shortest typo mistake I have seen.

Examples are engine on there own, and are rough guesses.....

TT engine £800 upwards (£800 being a poor ish example) £1200 to maybe a very good one.

Unknown on N/A but they are a lot less iiirc

Guest loz1965

thanks guys . firstly can,t be botherd with title . secondly , i have a 93 sz n/a with nos . dont really want nos but was on at purchase . really wanted turbo , thought engine change might be solution as i love the car , just want more useable speed .

thanks guys . firstly can,t be botherd with title . secondly , i have a 93 sz n/a with nos . dont really want nos but was on at purchase . really wanted turbo , thought engine change might be solution as i love the car , just want more useable speed .

If you want a decent response, take the time and effort to do a proper dude....

Couple of options..

NA-T, bolting a turbo onto your current engine...

or

TT swop.. Involves a complete engine and ecu.

sorry if i seem rude but am working at present and trying to rush . do you have any info to share

What you are planning on doing, is not something you simply do quickly, there is a fair amount of work to do.

If you just want the easy way, speak to one of the traders such as Jezzybabes who will offer a turnkey solution.

think i got off on the wrong foot . can anybody give me any ideas about my question , would be greatfull for your input

Hehehehehe..... fair play to you...

From what you have said so far, you have got an NA and you basically want more grunt...

How much more do you really want? Bear in mind tuning up an NA is an expensive thing and you certainly won't get the same power that you can from an NA (without spending SHHIITEE loads)...

Is yours a manual or auto?

Doing an engine swap from NA to TT is a fairly straightforward thing. However, are you are aware of the insurance hit, the resale hit. That sort of thing..all needs to be taken into account.

Guest loz1965

that is my problem . think maybe the devil you know . this is a solid car and me and my wife love it . just wieghing up pros and cons . not having much experience of supras , this being my first , thought i would sound out the experts

thank you . and once again sorry for not seeming bothered . new . please go easy on the new guy

You will find plenty of good info on here, and lots of people willing to help out...

Little bit of effort in the message and no text speak...you will go a long way :)

Guest loz1965

cheers just gav . been working since 8 oclock this morning , finnish at 4 oclck am , forgot my manners and thought i was on fleabay .

Guest loz1965

i own a taxi firm and operate radios , answer phones and tell the drivers where to go . emptying clubs at present!!!!!!!!!! same hours tomorrow .

been working since 8 oclock this morning , finnish at 4 oclck am , forgot my manners and thought i was on fleabay .

Easy mistake to make, mistaken Ebay to this forum.

As for working all those hours, you do know that if this is on a regular basis and you work over 48 hours in one week it is deemed illegal unless your employer has not signed an EU legislation on working hours to cap them to 48 hours. Or you have signed a waver to allow you to work as many hours as you please with no comeback.

Guest loz1965

as it is my company i have to put in hours . not moaning though , i like what i do . i meant the way i talk in messages in e bay has followed me to this site and in future i will correspond in the correct manner