The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Upgrading

Smellywelshman

The market is not great at the moment (the lack of any summer weather won't be helping!).

I'd say stick it up for £4k- £4.5k and hope for the best. Realistically I don't think you'd get much more than £3500, with many apparent low mileage models from Japan, the mileage will not help your price.

The market is not great at the moment (the lack of any summer weather won't be helping!).

I'd say stick it up for £4k- £4.5k and hope for the best. Realistically I don't think you'd get much more than £3500, with many apparent low mileage models from Japan, the mileage will not help your price.

I like................

Well i sold mine with the same spec in red, in october last year, mine had OEM sideskirts and rear spats. I sold mine for £3000.

This.... me no likey!!! Want a TT I want one I want one I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Rob. It's purely from a cost point of view - to upgrade an NA to have the same level of draintrain components at the TT requires big money. Then you have the cost of the conversion, but are still limited by the fact you have a high compression engine, inferior intake design and ignition system. It'll cost you £5-6k easy just to get to the same level as a BPU TT. To go further (and keep it usable), you'll need to spend considerably more.

There's only one properly converted NA-T I know of and that is Bromy's. I forget how much it cost but it was more than £10k

It is SO much cheaper to just flog the NA, get a BPU TT and have the same power as an NA-T.